While the fabrics FUMIKODA uses are very durable, please observe the following to extend the enjoyment of your product in like-new condition.
- Store your product out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place that is well ventilated.
- Wiping your product periodically with a dry cloth is, generally, the only upkeep required. For heavy stains, wipe affected areas with a soft towel that has been soaked in a diluted solution of mild detergent and water. Rinse the towel in water, wring well and remove and any residual detergent from your product.
- As suede-effect materials may fade due to friction or heat, keep them away from light-colored items.
About our Accessories
Our accessories are hand crafted by artisans and are very delicate. As such, improper use may lead to damage, warping or other issues. We ask that you please be cognizant of the following.
- Repeatedly opening and closing bangles and overstretching products can cause metal to weaken.
- Decorative elements on accessories that are exposed to dampness may detach from their metal fittings.
Takaoka-Doki Series Products
The vivid turquoise blue detailing used in some of our products, such as bags and bar accessories, is an item called Orii-blue that was created by traditional artisan Koji Orii from Takaoka-Doki, a copper that boasts a history of over 400 years. As each item is colored via a manual process, hues and patterning will vary. Depending on use, these items may change in color or shape over time.
Thank you for purchasing this FUMIKODA product. We ask that you direct any inquiries regarding this product to the store at which the purchase was made.